Monday, November 27, 2006

We're Back....





Hello my fellow bloggers! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We made it to Cutbank, Montana safely and made it home in one piece. We flew out Friday November 17th from Sacramento and Travis and John (My father-in-law) picked us up in Great Falls, MT. The kids were great on the flight, thanks to having their own seats and the sit-n-stroll car seats. I posted a picture of the kids in their strollers because they also doubled as car seats on the flight. They truly made the travel experience easier.

Once in Montana we visited with family, played cards, cooked, went to a bed and breakfast, and had a gift exchange. The kids received a lot of neat gifts and when we got home I went through their current toys and got rid of a lot. I got all of my Christmas decorations out of the attic and have put the majority of them up inside the house. We need to get a tree this week, and put our outside lights up and we will be finished. Having just come back from vacation, and trying to make sure I have everything done for school in the next two weeks is overwhelming. I only have 30 more days to finish my Christmas shopping.

Overall, we had a great Thanksgiving, and I am looking forward to a wonderful Christmas. Have a great week. Danielle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you have a good time on your trip. Good luck with the rest of school. Hopefully it wont be hard to get into the groove again.

Kasey said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Who lives in Montana? I've seen the carseat/strollers in the airport before and I think they are such a great idea. Do you just use the carseats when you are traveling or all the time?

Community Vision said...

Hey Kasey, Travis's cousin lives there, and every Thanksgiving we switch between his family and my family. I only use the travel carseats when we are traveling. They are convenient in the plane but in the car the seatbelt goes over the front not through the back, kind of strange. I bought mine on ebay.