Sunday, November 05, 2006

Haven't they grown......



It seems I want to blog on the weekends. The weekdays are reserved for homework time on the computer, not enjoyment. Friday night, we went to dinner for Vickie's birthday and then the family came over to our house for dessert. I made cream cheese brownies topped with rocky road ice cream and a little milk(Courtesy of the Iorgs!!!) Friday night was deja vu though.... It began with Cole and Carly both having temperatures, coughs, and runny noses. I gave them their drowsy cough medicine before bed and it was relatively painless. The kids were tucked in around 8:00 (Late night for Carly) I wasn't far behind. I woke up at 10:30 to Cole crying......I went in there and he was burning up. I gave him some tylenol to take his fever down, and he was just sobbing... To make a long story short I slept(attempted) in the recliner Friday nights to help Cole's nose to drain. I wish I had a bigger Indian basket he could sleep in!!! Saturday, morning Travis left at 4am to leave for Montana. Him and his dad and his uncle are taking our 5th wheel hunting along the way to Montana. They will pick us up at the airport on Friday November 17th when we fly into Great Falls!!! I miss him already, but he was soooo excited. He works so hard all summer, and this is something he looks forward to. I have two papers I have to write before we leave, and without another child to take care of!! I'll have more time to get ready for our trip. Have a great week everyone.............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Cole leave with Travis? I hope your papers and homework go well. I am counting down the weeks....

Community Vision said...

Steph, Cole didn't leave with Travis. He isn't big enough to go hunting where they go. Travis said he can go when he's 7! I am writing papers as I type.

The White Way said...

you are the women!!! It is hard enough being a mom but having no husband and homework WOW. I can't even get my house cleaned and laundy done and I don't even have school. I hope they are better. it sucks having sick kids.