Friday, September 26, 2008

Girls will be Girls












Carly should have a whole entire blog devoted to herself. She has enough energy to power an entire village or in her case a football team:) All of her outfits are her creation. I really only push her school attire. I also had to get out my Childwise book last night for some new strategies....I am back at it again, on a babywise kick and frankly I don't want to hear people complain about their kids not sleeping or blah blah blah because babywise works miracles. People/parents that say "it doesn't work" don't know how to use or in other words are weak...Yeah I said it and I may make people mad but oh well. It's my blog and I'll type what I want to:) Love Danielle

P.S. I am in a bad mood, if you couldn't tell:(

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I love the picture of Carly on the Rock pile, she looks like she is ready to get up and tackle someone, and I am sure that is probably what she did.