Monday, September 22, 2008

MY SPACE:)




I have been thinking recently about how much I love my computer! This post is dedicated to my dear friend, and confidante, aka: My space!lol Anyway, back in February while I was in the credential program I buckled down and bought a 20inch iMac. My love affair with Mac/Apple computers began with Christmas of 2006. I had been working on a P.C. which (I won't refer to what I think those intitials stand for because I respect that many people use and like them, but they're no longer for this computer woman:) I had purchased from my sister, Rachelle, back in 2003. In computer years....this P.C. was old. My parents decided to buy me a Macbook laptop for Christmas in 2006 and I had reservations. I didn't want to switch computer allegiance.... I opened my new Macbook, created my new user profile (which I was not ready for a computer with a camera, lighted keyboard, groovy mouse, no clicking, ctrl space for right side of mouse, and many awesome ergonometric features.

After my complete and utter conversion to MAC I made the HUGE purchase/decision to buy a new iMac. Sidenote... Many of you who know my husband, Travis would probably assume that he wasn't into computers but let me tell you that my renaissance man(aka: a person who is versatile in many arenas) can hunt and peck with the best of them:) In the winter time he uses the computer frequently and wasn't able to get onto the internet because I always had the laptop with me at school. My laptop experience and the need/want to have a home computer propelled me into a great decision..... I know that many of you are thinking who can love a computer this much well I do. My MAC's don't reboot, give strange error messages, and are not controlled by unknown spirits!haha The bottom line is that you should really think long and hard before you buy a computer and give MAC a try..... Until my next strange post:)

1 comment:

Alex and Mitch said...

Danielle I love my macbook!!! I think I will forever be a mac girl now...they really are so simple and you don't have a messy desktop like you do with PCs!