Monday, September 15, 2008

To Dos

I resolved last week, in order to make this year, at home, the most productive I can that I would stick to my habit of making lists. I also made lists when I was in school but for some reason I think that I have all the time in the world and do what I can, when I can....Well at the end of the day I seem the sit reveling at what I didn't accomplish for the day and I get pissed. Below is a sample of what my planner looks like for the week.

The Week:
1. Make an appt. with business associate
2. Pick up additional Birth and Marriage Certificates
3. Finish Detailing our Travel Trailer
4. Nail Appt. Dentist Appt. Hair Appt.

Today:
1. Update my contact inform. on sub lists.
2. Call Medical insurance
3. Update Idaho Thanksgiving trip details
4. Pay some bills
5. Call garbage company
6. Work in the office
7. Go to Costco, Wildberries, and Safeway
8. Pick up house before I leave for work.

*Kids spent the night at my mom's last night so I can get a little more done than usual before work. I will also post what I actually got accomplished today:) I like to Dream big.... Till next time. Danielle

No comments: