Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend Highlights

I know I posted that I had ordered a replacement usb cord for my camera but I ordered the wrong one!:( Anyway, this weekend has been relatively mellow. I worked around my house cleaning bathrooms, folding laundry, reading, enjoyed being at home, and went to a wedding.

I Love.....
1. Being at home
2. Reading at home
3. Cooking dinner
4. 800 thread count sheets
5. Clean bathrooms with soft bath rugs
6. Watching movies with Travis
7. Online shopping
8. Taking baths with Carly
9. Listening to Cole tell about how he went hunting and killed a Grouse:)

I am sure I will think of some other things:)

I dislike....
1. Putting laundry away
2. Unmade beds
3. Messy closets
4. Kids staying up past 8pm especially on school nights. I love it when parents complain about their kids not doing well in school and then they get to decide when they go to bed. *I should worry about my own family:)
5. Eating dinner late. Travis doesn't get home from work until 7:15 and I have dinner on the table and the kids I eat as soon as he walks in the door. I think 6:00 is the perfect time to eat dinner.
6. Not being organized.
7. Having trash in my yard
8. Having a dog on crack cocaine
9. People who complain and are not problem solvers.

Both of my lists are random but I want my blog to be a reflection/journal that is glimpse into who I am. Until next time. Danielle

No comments: