Sunday, May 04, 2008

Bedroom




Hey Everyone,
I am even impressing myself with all these posts! Carly had a wonderful birthday. It was so nice to spend the day as a family and wish my little girl a "happy birthday" every couple of minutes. She did terrific and we had a fabulous time in sunny Salyer. I will post pictures once everyone sends me there copy. I forgot my camera. I wanted to post some pictures of my bedroom because I think it looks really cute right now. Nothing in it is recent but after Christmas I made changes. Also, I put some fresh tulips by the side of my bed and they instantly brightened my day.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Your room is so cute. I love you bedspread.

Lindsey said...

fresh flowers always brighten any room...for me at least, they make such a difference!

Whitney said...

Your room looks so good! I haven't seen it in a while...love the bedspread and the wall decorations:) You do so well!

Somjam said...

Love the bedroom! It is so bright and the flowers are beautiful! You have such an eye decorations!