Monday, May 12, 2008

Pizza Picnic and more!




Saturday night the kids came home from Salyer with Vickie. They were dressed in Salyer clothes which is commonly known as whatever was left up there from the last time we were up there. Vickie said that Carly had had an issue with pooping in her pants which is strange but she went through matching clothes faster than ever. What I love about Salyer is the weather, the house I grew up in, gardening, and how infrequent the phone rings. What I do not like about Salyer is seeing people who I wish would disappear (they know who they are!) Back to point of this blog. Cole called me on his way home and requested pepperoni pizza for dinner. I had been planting flowers after my class and knew this would work. We picked up the pizza and proceed to have a pizza picnic in the living room. They even got to drink hansen sodas! After all this fun they took a bath, and we watch "The Secret Garden" in my bed. It was a great night! Have a great week.

p.s. Mother's day was nice. I got all my bender board put in but I am going to show pics when it is completely finished. It may take all summer!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

How fun for the kids and easy for you:) I'm glad you had a wonderful, relaxing mother's day doing what you love (working in your yard)! Cole and Carly are growing up too fast...They sure are cuties!!!! I miss them...tell them "I love them".

Lindsey said...

pizza nights are the best!