Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Okay, so today is mother's day! I think it is a great day but I honestly question way everyday is parent, and spouse day. I wish I could treat my husband like it was father's day everyday and vice versa, oh well. Anyway, I had school yesterday from 9-3 and when I got home I mowed the lawn, picked up things that had blown around from the wind, watered, and laid out where I am going to put bender board this morning. My project for the day is to clean the garage, put a new tarp/custom neoprene roof on our dog kennel, and put in 200 ft of bender board. I know the kids will be cooperate because they love playing outside. Travis should be home any minute and he has some projects he needs to finish. I will have to post some pictures of the bender board when I am finished. Happy Mother's day to all of you who have dedicated your lives to raising extraordinary children!

1 comment:

Somjam said...

Danielle,
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! Take care and I'll talk to you soon.
Sommer