Monday, May 05, 2008

This Weeks Menu

I have been on a new kick lately. I am trying to cook different things than I normally cook. I am trying to make two New things each week. This is not always possible because getting home at 5:00 doesn't inspire me to cook a new recipe. Below is a list of what we are doing for dinner this week. Post a comment if you really want a recipe. I am not going to post them for eye candy.

Sunday-Mushroom and Fontina Quesadillas, these were delic., quick, and my family loved them! They are defiantely a full meal. I served it with a light salad.

Monday-Creamy Fettucine Alfredo with Pancetta-This is the first time I have made this with sauce from scratch. We'll see. I bought homemade noodles so they should make a big difference.

Tuesday-Beef Enchiladas-I won't be home till 7:30 so I am going to make these in the morning and have them ready in the fridge!

Wednesday- Pork Chops with cream of mushroom soup and white rice baked in the oven.

Thurs. Fri. Sat.- I will be on my own as Travis is going to Ft. Bragg for Abalone, I have school all day Saturday, and the kids are with my mom and Vickie in Salyer.

I hope this inspired some of you to change up your menu!
p.s. There are so many food blogs. That is what motivated me.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

That sounds perfect. I was just making a grocery list and trying to think of new ideas. It's so hard to ever week. Hope you have a good week Danielle!!!

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.