Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cole's 4th Birthday






Yesterday was Cole's 4th birthday! He woke up to the "Happy Birthday" song and he tried fervently to not go to school. I told him he didn't have to take a nap but school was a priority. I had took the day off and I enjoyed it very much. Travis and I ran errands and then I came home to decorate. I had resolved to have low key parties for the kids this year so I just had grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Needless to say we were a packed house. I made Fettucini Alfredo and my sauce is getting better and easier each time. I absolutely detest Alfredo sauce from a jar. I also buy fresh pasta noodles from either Wildberries or the Co-op the fresh noodles that are in plastic wrap in your deli or cold section still aren't the freshest. Cole got a new Yamaha 90 four-wheeler in March from all of us, grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles but he still managed to scrap up a few more gifts. I will post some pics of his four-wheeler when I go to Salyer next. Carly and him have their four-wheelers up there so that they can haul yard clippings, weeds, and whatever else.

Are memorial plans are to help Uncle Dave brand his cows on Saturday in Redding. I will probably take the kids to the water-slides and meet up with some friends. Sunday we are racing home to Salyer to brand our cows and stay in Willow Creek until school on Tuesday. I hope everyone had a great May because it is almost over!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I love all the pictures!! Cole is so cute.